Spreading the word is a great way to help! Here are some things you can do:
- Email to any colleagues, friends, and family who might be interested in attending this event a link to the registration page: vtvetstownhall.eventbrite.com .
(Just sending out the link and a message is great, but in case it’s helpful, here’s a link to an image of the poster that’s sized for sharing in emails and online.)
- Print out the poster, and hang it at your workplace, local businesses, etc.
- Share these events on social media. You can find them listed on Facebook here. Please join and invite friends!
- Invite your neighbors to register and save the date on your local Front Porch Forum.
- Write to your elected officials to encourage them to attend. (Find your legislator here.)
Can you help at the event itself? (E.g. with check-in, time-keeping, keeping the refreshments table stocked, etc.) Or would you like to donate something for the refreshments table? Please email Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org (for the Burlington event) or Kyle at email@example.com (for the Rutland event).
If there are other ways you’d like to help – or if you’re interested in spearheading an event in your hometown – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form.