If you’re interested in spearheading an event in your hometown, please email Kristen at email@example.com.
Would you like to donate something for the refreshments table? Please email Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org (Newport, Burlington) or Kyle at email@example.com (Rutland).
Can you help at the event itself? (E.g. with check-in, time-keeping, keeping the refreshments table stocked, etc.) Please email Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org (Middlesex, Newport, Burlington) or Kyle at email@example.com (Rutland).
Spreading the word is a great way to help! Here are some things you can do as we get closer to 2021’s events:
- Email to any colleagues, friends, and family who might be interested in attending this event a link to the registration page (vtvetstownhall.eventbrite.com) and a note that you would love to see them there
- Print out the poster, and hang it at your workplace, local businesses, etc. Are you able to take charge of hanging up posters in your town? This is a huge help! Please email Kristen to arrange this.
- Share these events on social media. You can find them listed on Facebook here. Please join and invite friends!
- Invite your neighbors to register and save the date on your local Front Porch Forum.
- Write to your elected officials to encourage them to attend. (Find your legislator here.)
If there are other ways you’d like to help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.