Thank you for your interest in Vermont’s Vets Town Halls! Your help getting the word out and sharing the import of these events is invaluable.
- Follow-up press release for April 2nd Family Vets Town Hall (4/4/23)
- Press release for April 2nd Family Vets Town Hall (3/8/23)
- Press release for March 11th South Burlington Vets Town Hall (3/1/23)
- Vets Town Hall founded by Sebastian Junger: New Vermont-based nonprofit aims to increase understanding between veterans and non-veterans (announcement of the launch of the national organization to help establish these events in all fifty states – 11/1/2022)
- Registration Pages: include additional info about event format and guidelines. Please share the registration link “vtvetstownhall.eventbrite.com”.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Contacts: Please contact Kristen Eaton at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to connect with one of the event hosts for an interview
At the Event: Given the deeply personal nature of the speakers’ comments, we ask that you please respect the privacy of the speakers by checking in with the speakers themselves if they want to be on the record. We also ask that any videotaping should be done as unobtrusively as possible.
Photos: Click on the “download” button below each photo for a higher def version.